Tuesday, May 10, 2022

You're Biggest Fan Birthday Card

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I am sharing the birthday card I made for Shawn using the You're Biggest Fan stamp set from the 2022 January - June Mini Catalog.
This fun fold card is one I watched a video tutorial on how to make and loved how it turned out!




It's a great baseball suite of products!

Card Details:

Stamps: You're Biggest Fan
Ink: Night of Navy, Real Red
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Hey Sports Fan DSP
Accessories: Sports Event Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Resin Stars, Real Red Stitched Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I stuffed his card with some cash so he could treat himself to some car parts!
I keep telling him he's going thru a midlife crisis! LOL

******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by and make it a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

That's really a great fold and I love what you made with it! All those baseball themed papers work like a charm! I love everything about this one Wendy, it's a great birthday card for Shawn!