Friday, May 27, 2022

Rainbow Bridge

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

It's the start of the long Memorial Day weekend!
No plans here but we are hoping to be able to get the bikes out before it gets too hot.
This morning it is cloudy, foggy and on the muggy side. 
Rain & storms are expected today and some could be severe.

The card I am sharing today is one that pulled at my heart strings being that we recently had to put Miss Gigi to sleep. I thought about her the entire time I was making this card. 
My card rack needs some dog sympathy cards so I sat and whipped up a couple and it was no easy feat. Losing a beloved pet has to be one of the hardest things we have to experience in life. It's been almost 2 months since we said goodbye to Miss Gigi and it's been 10 years since we said goodbye to Miss Fluffy. 2 dogs that looked so much alike but both had different personalities and both missed so VERY much.



I hope that this card will bring some comfort to the recipient.

Card Details:

Stamps: DRS Designs
Ink: Memento Back
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Brilliant Rainbow Dies, Dog Builder Punch (retired), Cloud Punch, Tailor Made Tags Dies, White Glittered Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is such a sweet card for a sad occasion. Whenever a dog is lost, I picture the rainbow bridge too! Enjoy your holiday weekend!