Sunday, May 1, 2022

Retiring Stamp Day #33

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

It's the start of a new month and I hope it's good to all of us!

My hubby got up early this morning and went fishing. I made my cup of coffee and sat on the back porch as the sun was coming up. I love sitting out there when the weather is nice. Such a peaceful, quiet time drinking my coffee and watching the birds. 
Rain is moving in this afternoon so i'm enjoying the sunshine while it's here!


Today is day #33 of sharing a retiring Stampin Up! stamp set.
I am using the very loved In Symmetry set from page 113 of the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog!
I am sad to see this one go! 
It also has a coordinating Symmetrical Stems Border Punch.




I made this into a Corner Fold card and used the Sweet Symmetry DSP on it which is also leaving us. This has really been one of my favorite suite of products over the last year and I am going to continue to use it and get that pack of paper used up eventually!

Card Details:

Stamps: In Symmetry
Ink: Just Jade, Bumble Bee, Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Bumble Bee, Just Jade, Basic White, Sweet Symmetry DSP
Accessories: Symmetrical Stems Border Punch, Circle Layering Framelits, Hippo & Friends Dies, Gold Gilded Gems, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is just beautiful with that unique fold design and that great combination of colorful papers! Love that little heart accent too. One of my biggest pleasures is sitting on the porch with my morning coffee and watching nature! It grounds me in so many ways!