Saturday, April 30, 2022

Retiring Stamp Day #32

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I hope your weekend is off to a great start!
I got my card order delivered to my card lady last evening and grabbed some groceries on my way home so the weekend is wide open! We talked about taking Bailee to the Rail Trail today for a walk if the weather is nice. No bikes rides just yet with the crazy winds we've been experiencing but hoping soon! 

Last evening when we got home, Shawn turned on a very old movie called Houseboat. I think he said it was made in 1958 staring Sophia Loren and Carey Grant. He loves the old movies! I made it thru half of it but could not keep my eyes open any longer. It was good & funny so I hope today to finish watching it. Have any of you seen it?

Today is day #32 of sharing a retiring Stampin Up! stamp set.
The set is Tasteful Touches with it's coordinating Tasteful Labels Dies from page 111 of the current Stampin Up! catalog. I love those dies and have used them so much in the last 2 years! So sad that they are leaving us...




I am not one much for fussy cutting but I stamped those pretty flowers from the stamp set and cut them out since there is not a die for it and tucked them under the sentiment panel. 
I do love how this one turned out! I love monochromatic cards!

Card Details:

Stamps: Tasteful Touches
Ink: Blushing Bride
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Basic White, Blushing Bride DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Tasteful Labels Dies, Iridescent Rhinestones, White Glittered Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a beautiful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is such a pretty card with those monochromatic colors and fussy cut flowers! I love the sentiment and what a great anniversary card that would make too! The bits of color in the ribbon looks so pretty!! I never watched Houseboat but I love so many of the old movies too! Enjoy your weekend!