Friday, April 29, 2022

Retiring Stamp Day #31

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!!


It's been a busy week at the Aungst Pad so i'm happy that the weekend is here to relax alittle.
I had a doctor appointment earlier this week then the following evening we took Kelsey for an outpatient test. And last evening I finished up my card lady's order. I hope to get that to her this evening or early Saturday morning.

Today is it day #31 of sharing a retiring Stampin Up! stamp set.
The set I am using is All Things Fabulous with it's Fabulous Florals Dies.
It's on page 99 on the current Stampin Up! catalog.
It is a beautiful set!





When I reached for this set I also reached for my Poppy Parade ink pad and started stamping those pretty flowers! Not sure why that color but they turned out beautiful!

I am sad that this is leaving us but again....it will stay within my reach!

Card Details:

Stamps: All Things Fabulous
Ink: Poppy Parade, Garden Green, Bumble Bee
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Basic White, Bumble Bee, Poppy Parade DSP
Accessories: Fabulous Floral Dies, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have 3 more cards to share of my "retiring series" so I hope you will stop back to see them!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those peonies are gorgeous and the colors you chose are perfect! The gold die-cut beneath them looks so elegant and pretty! Sounds like a busy week for you, so enjoy some sunshine today!