Sunday, April 24, 2022

Retiring Stamp Day #26

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

I hope your having a good weekend!

Today I have card #26 to share using a retiring Stampin Up! stamp set.
Snowflake Wishes is on page 90 of the current Stampin Up! catalog. 
You would miss it since it's only a small section on that page.




When this stamp set came out in 2020 it was part of a suite with the dies & paper so when I look to pull a set out I always grab the DSP that was in the collection. 
Last year Stampin Up! retired the DSP and carried over the stamps & dies. 
I have a hard time moving forward with the stamps without the paper. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Snowflake Wishes
Ink: Pacific Point, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic White, Snowflake Splendor DSP (retired)
Accessories: So Many Snowflakes Dies, Hippo & Friends Dies, Wintry 3D EF, Blue Gems, Snowflake Splendor Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I'm bummed that this set is retiring.....it's one of my favorites!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is a real beauty done in some great colors! I LOVE Pacific Point and anything made with it! It's been one of my favorite blues ever since it came out! Pretty sentiment also! Happy Sunday, enjoy the sunshine!