Sunday, April 17, 2022

Retiring Day #19

 Happy Easter, Everyone!

Today I am going to make this a quick post since we are cooking dinner today!

It is day #19 of sharing a card with a retiring Stampin Up! set.
The set I used is the Happiest of Birthdays on page 66 of the Stampin Up Annual Catalog.




The Happiest of Birthdays set is one that I loved and used many times.
I like the big bold sayings in it,
I paired it here with the Hippo & Friends Dies & the Pansy Petals DSP which both are leaving us too!

Card Details:

Stamps: Happiest of Birthdays
Ink: Polished Pink
Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Pansy Petals DSP
Accessories: Hippo & Friends Dies, Pansy Dies, Polished Pink Ribbon, In Color Jewels, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This one is headed to my card rack since my Belated Birthday spot is empty!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a sweet belated birthday card. I really like that sentiment with the little pansy accent! Very pretty! Have fun cooking and have a blessed Easter too! For us, it's lasagna - easy to make after making the sauce yesterday :)