Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Retiring Day #15

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day!
I got my work done first thing in the morning and then Bailee and I sat outside on the glider all afternoon. She loves laying on the glider watching the birds. 
Can't imaging what she'd do if a squirrel would jump in her yard! LOL
I'm looking forward to another nice day today with temps in the 70's and lots of sunshine!

I've got card #15 to share that I made with a retiring Stampin Up! stamp set.
This is from Sweet As A Peach suite on page 61 of the annual catalog.





This suite was only available since May of 2021 and i'm sad that it's leaving us.
Love the Sweet As A Peach stamp set and it's coordinating Peach Dies.
I've made lots of cards with this set especially for my card lady!
The You're A Peach DSP will be retiring too!
Thankfully, I have a full unopened pack to use!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet As A Peach
Ink: Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya, Basic White, You're A Peach DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Peach Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, White Glittered Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Sponge Daubers, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

With making all these cards to showcase the retiring stamps, I am building up my stash since I haven't had any stamp classes this year. Guess that's a good thing!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those papers are so pretty and I love this wonderful design with all those luscious colors! I loved the weather too, what a refreshing change!