Saturday, April 2, 2022

Retiring Stamp Day #6

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your weekend is off to a good start!

I have card #6 to share using another Stampin Up retired stamp set!
This is the What's Cookin' stamp set with coordinating Cookin' Dies. 
It is on page 34 of the current Stampin Up! catalog.
I haven't used this set all that much since I got it a few months ago!
I bought it to do some Christmas treats but then life happened and I never got to make them.
Maybe this year I will!!!






Card Details:

Stamps: What's Cookin'
Ink: Gray Granite, Real Red
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Real Red, Basic Black, Basic White, Silver Foil Paper, In Good Taste DSP
Accessories: Cookin' Dies, Hippo & Friends Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Give It A Whirl Dies, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Don't you just love that adorable embossed cutting board?
I think it's my favorite thing about this card!
The In Good Taste DSP is retiring after a 2 year run with Stampin Up!
I still have a good bit of this paper left since it is a big paper pad but I will continue using it for masculine cards when needed.

I am going to send this card to Kelsey with a recipe tucked inside.
I am not sure if she has a recipe box or not but i'm sure she will enjoy it!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy









2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a wonderful cute, and fun card - especially for the cook/chef in your life! I do love that little cutting board, yes! Great design with those fun dies!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Absolutely wonderful card! One set I never got, since I have a bunch of cooking related ones already. You make the best cards.