Thursday, April 21, 2022

Retiring Stamp Day #23

 Happy Thursday, Friends!

I'm on day #23 of sharing a card using a retired Stampin Up! set.
Today I am using Beautiful Moments from page 79 of the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog.
This set is a Million Dollar Sales Achiever set.




Card Details:

Stamps: Beautiful Moments
Ink: Memento Black, Cinnamon Cider, Stampin Blends- Pool Party, Mint Macaron, Cinnamon Cider, Highland Heather
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Cinnamon Cider, Basic White, Hand Penned DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Cinnamon Cider Ribbon, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is the first I ever used any of the images in this set!
I have used the sayings but this time I stamped this beautiful image and colored it with my Stampin Blends. I love how it turned out!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

I remember when this stamp set came out and how gorgeous it was, but I had my eye on other things and just couldn't afford everything I wanted. This card is so pretty and you've colored the image so well to match the pretty papers! Gorgeous card and a thought provoking quote to end today's post too! So true!!