Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Retiring Stamp Day #28

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

We are on day #28 of sharing a card made with a retiring Stampin Up! set.
I am using the Snowman Season set with coordinating Snowman Builder Punch that is on page 93 of the current Stampin Up! catalog. 




Card Details:

Stamps: Snowman Season
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Pool Party, Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie. Pool Party, Real Red, Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Shaded Spruce, Let It Snow Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Snowman Builder Punch, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Holiday Rhinestones, Real Red Sheer Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I enjoyed making this card and have quite the pile of Christmas cards ready for this year!
YAY!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

That's such a cute and whimsical snowman, and I love using my older punches whenever I'm able! Congrats on having a Christmas stash started already, I'm not doing very well with mine yet. Wishing you a great Tuesday in the midst of the clouds and raindrops :)