Monday, April 11, 2022

Retiring Day #13

 Hello & Happy Monday, Everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
They seem to go by so fast anymore.
I got my Easter cards made, addressed and in the mail!

Today I have card #13 to share made with a retiring Stampin Up set.
This one uses the Sailing Home set on page 51 of the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog.
It has coordinating Smooth Sailing Dies.
I loved this bundle and have used it so much since it came out.
I don't own it but have always borrowed it from my friend, Deb.




Last time I borrowed her set I stamped a bunch of images and diecut them,
I have so many that I use when I need to make a masculine card.
The paper I used here is long retired, Come Sail Away DSP.

Card Details:

Stamps: Sailing Home
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Come Sail Away DSP (retired), In Good Taste DSP
Accessories: Smooth Sailing Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Metallic Silver Pearls, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This bundle will go down as one of my absolute favorites for making masculine cards!
Do you have a favorite set?

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

Another wonderful masculine card complete with a lighthouse and beautiful papers! I love this great design and those warm colors. WIshing you a better week ahead. (hugs)