Thursday, April 14, 2022

Retiring Day #16

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Another beautiful day yesterday but today it will change as a cold front is to come thru this afternoon. I hope you were able to get out & enjoy it!

I have my retiring card to share today for day #16.
The set is Celebrate With Flowers which is on page 62 of the Annual Catalog.
I only just recently ordered this set and never got much of a chance to use it before it was announced it was retiring. 





I paired my stamp set with some Artfully Composed DSP from the 2022 January-June Mini Catalog...it is quite busy but I liked the outcome!

Card Details:

Stamps: Celebrate With Flowers
Ink: Evening Evergreen, Just Jade, Old Olive, Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Just Jade, Basic White, Artfully Composed DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Calypso Coral Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue 

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is very pretty inside and outside with that delicate little stem with flowers and dragonflies. Beautiful matching papers and colors and a great sentiment too. I got to sit on the porch yesterday and just take in that beautiful day and it was nice to air the house out with open windows too! I even kept windows open overnight it was that warm! Enjoy your Thursday!