Sunday, April 10, 2022

Retiring Day #12

 Hello & Happy Sunday, Everyone!

Hope your weekend is going well!
Bailee did beautifully yesterday at her grooming appointment and looks so pretty!
It was a tough thing for me seeing 2 other dogs going into grooming that looked just like Gigi. Then when the mail came we had a card from the Vet's office sending their sympathies. Yep, the tears started both times. I know in time it will get easier but her being gone is still pretty hard. 
Today I plan to go to my stamp table and get my Easter cards addressed. Time is running out to get them in the mail since Easter is this coming week! Yikes!

It is day #12 of sharing a card made with a Stampin Up! retiring set.
The set is Handsomely Suited on page 50 of the annual catalog.





I used this set many times especially the sentiments in it but it's a wonderful masculine set plus it has coordinating Suit & Tie Dies!

Card Details:

Stamps: Handsomely Suited
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic White, Handsomely Suited DSP (retired)
Accessories: Suit & Tie Dies, Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Pretty cool, huh?
I think my hubby would like this one for Father's Day!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a nice day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

That is one great masculine card and I love the pin striped suit with that great tie! It's elegant and classy and makes a perfect father's day card! Again, I'm so sorry for your loss - losing our furry pets is hard on the heart, but over time, the good memories will fill you with joy whenever you think of her again.