Friday, April 22, 2022

Retiring Stamp Day #24

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-Yay!

It's to be a very nice day here! 
Shawn took the day off as he has to run the truck for an oil change and tire rotation first thing this morning. Then he is working on digging out my wash line poles and putting them inside the fenced in area of the yard. I have been asking for this for quite awhile as I would probably use them more if they were closer to the house. I love hanging my bedsheets outside to dry on nice days!

Today I have card #24 to share using another retiring Stampin Up! stamp set.
This one is Free As A Bird that has been available for maybe 2-3 years now. If I remember correctly, when this set came out it was in a bundle with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies which were very popular! The dies retired last year along and the Bird Ballad DSP retired in 2020.
This set is on page 83 of the current Stampin Up! Annual Catalog.




Card Details:

Stamps: Free As A Bird
Ink: Memento Black, Pool Party, Stampin Blends- Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede, Petal Pink
Cardstock: Pool Party, Petal Pink, Basic White, Bird Ballad DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Petal Pink Ribbon, Genial Gems, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

D'Ann said...

I am enjoying your Retiring Stamp series so much! The inspiration you give helps me with stamps I may not have used or used once or twice. Thank you for always sharing! :)

Carol L said...

You're so organized in the way you keep track of what's current and what's retired! I have to look everything up when I use it now LOL These birdies do make for one cute card all sitting on that branch! I just love those colors together too - SO CUTE!