Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Retiring Day #14

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is day #14 of sharing another card made with a retiring Stampin Up! set.
I am using the Turtle & Friends bundle on page 56 of the annual catalog. 
It was the first set I got when the new catty came out last year!





I am floored this one is retiring as well since it was backordered for a long time.
It's such a fun set and has a coordinating Turtle Builder Punch.

Card Details:

Stamps: Turtle & Friends
Ink: Just Jade, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Just Jade, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Basic White, In Symmetry DSP
Accessories: Turtle Builder Punch, Greenery EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Just Jade/Gold Ribbon, Gold Gilded Gems, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Of all the cards I made so far for my retiring stamp set series, Kelsey says she really loves this one! I may have to make another one for her birthday next month!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a cute card and I must agree with Kelsey - it won me over too! I have a friend who loves turtles and she always loves cards with a turtle on them, so she'd love this one! The papers and colors (and especially the matching ribbon) look wonderful for a belated birthday card! I love that cute graphic for a good morning too :) Sending hugs, and enjoy the sunshine today!

D'Ann said...

Super duper cute card! I love that little turtle - he's so cute and friendly looking. Like your use of dsp, embossing folder and of course your signature ribbon! Who wouldn't love a card like that?!