Saturday, April 9, 2022

Retiring Day # 11

 Hello & Happy Saturday, Friends!

We had a nice sunny day yesterday but by early evening the rain came back.
Feels like we are in the monsoon season!
It's raining out yet this morning and it sounds like a yukky weekend,
Miss Bailee is off to doggy day spa this morning. This is the first time she's gone there without Gigi so I hope it goes well. She seems to be doing good but at times seems alittle down. I'm sure they grieve just like us humans.
I have a busy day ahead with doing somethings around the house and just maybe I will sneak a nap in there!

Today is day #11 of sharing a Stampin Up! stamp set that is retiring.
For this card I used the Hats Off bundle from page 47 of the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog.





When you look at this fun bundle you would think to make a masculine card but i've seen so many cards done for the ladies! That was the direction I went with this card.

Card Details: 
Stamps: Hats Off
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Pattern Party DSP
Acccessories: Hats Off Builder Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Ornate Floral 3D EF, Flirty Flamingo/Gold Ribbon, Gold Gilded Gems, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I really liked the outcome of this one! So fun & fresh!
Hope you like it too!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

You have some of the coolest stamps and dies and what a fantastic card this one is! I love the 3 dsp strips with that super cool baseball cap and it's perfect for baseball season opening this week too!