Saturday, April 23, 2022

Retiring Stamp Day #25

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I'm off for a quick haircut this morning and hit the Post Office on the way home.
After that I have some stamp stuff to work on.
It's to be a showery morning but clear out in the afternoon.
Shawn got my wash line poles moved yesterday! He did a great job!

Today I have card #25 to share using a retiring Stampin Up! stamp set.
 I am moving on to the part of the catalog that has the Christmas sets. 
The set I am using is the Tidings & Trimmings with the Christmas Tidings Dies.
It is on page 89 of the Stampin Up! catalog.




Sadly, this set was only around for a year but it was one I used quite a bit for Christmas cards! I love the stamps and the pretty Tidings of Christmas DSP!

Card Details:

Stamps: Tidings & Trimmings
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Basic White, Tidings of Christmas DSP
Accessories: Christmas Trimmings Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Holiday Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This set might be retiring but definitely won't be leaving my collection anytime soon.
I'm sure you will see more of it this holiday season!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

Isn't it nice to have a man around the house to do things like move clothes line posts for you! So glad you got that done and I too love sheets drying outdoors, but I can't reach up to hang them anymore, so I have to settle for the dryer. Love love love this Christmas card, and now that song White Christmas is in my head for a while :) Enjoy your weekend - I hear spring comes back tomorrow!