Friday, April 8, 2022

Retiring Day #10

 Hello & Happy Friday!

It's surely been an emotional week but since I still have retiring projects to share, I decided to continue on with that. Thankfully all the projects are already made!

Today is day #10 of sharing a retiring project from Stampin Up!
The stamp set is A Good Man from page 46 of the 2021-2022 Stampin Up! Annual Catalog.
It's a great masculine set that has wonderful images in as well as sentiments!





Also retiring is the Bark 3D EF that I used on the front of my card.
The texture reminds me of water and I thought it looked good with my beachy image.

This image reminds me of Shawn because he sits with his hat pulled down over his eyes while taking a nap! 

Card Details:

Stamps: A Good Man
Ink: Memento Black, Misty Moonlight, Stampin Blends- Crumb Cake, Cinnamon Cider, Pool Party & Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Pool Party, Basic White
Accessories: Bark 3D EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangles Framelits, Linen Thread, Waves Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Before I close this out I want to say Thank You for all the kinds words about Gigi.
She was truly a wonderful doggy!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...



We've had rain since Tuesday and this morning we woke up to sunshine!
How wonderful and will help put a spring in my step!
After the last few days of feeling blue this sunshine is much welcomed even if it is short lived.
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

I hear you on it being an emotional week. I feel as if I've been riding a non-stop roller coaster and I'm exhausted. This card reminds me to sit back, relax and take a deep breath more often! Great card with great sentiments inside and out.