Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Retiring Stamp Day #29

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Sorry for the late post today.
I had a doctor appointment last evening and my doctor was running a little behind. Then once I got out of there I needed to run to the pharmacy to grab some Mucenex for Ryan. It was dark till we got home and pretty much headed straight to bed. Sunday night was the first in months that I slept thru the night since Gigi has been gone. And last night I slept even longer. I feel like I have been running on fumes since before Christmas with all that was happening. 
I am hoping life is getting back to normal.

Today is day #29 of sharing a retiring Stampin Up! stamp set.
I have the last Christmas set to share. 
It is the Perfectly Plaid set with it's coordinating Pine Tree Punch.




This set is on page 93 of the current Stampin Up! catalog.
It's a great set loaded with nice sayings and different tree images. I will say that I got my money's worth from this one as well in the last few years it was available.

Card Details:

Stamps: Perfectly Plaid
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Wrapped In Warmth DSP (retired)
Accessories: Pine Tree Punch, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Shaded Spruce/Gold Ribbon (retired), Gold Gilded Gems, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The Wrapped In Warmth DSP came out with at the same time this set & punch did.
I have a whole unused package of it that I need to use. It certainly is gorgeous papers, perfect for the holidays!

We are getting near the end of my retiring Stampin Up! series of stamp sets.
I'm sure your ready for me to move on to sharing some new things.
Next Monday will be the last day of sharing the retiring samples. 
I am so glad that I did this series of cards! It was fun and I hope in some small way I have inspired you to use those stamp sets even if they are retiring!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is a great little card and I like that tree punch better than the straight one I've been hanging onto. The plaid is awesome too!
I hear you on running on fumes - it's been difficult getting back to a good night's sleep again - I still haven't gotten there! Take care and have a good Wednesday! Hugs