Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Retiring Stamp Day # 9

 Hello & Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

We are in for a gloomy, rainy week so I guess I will be at my stamp table the next few days!
Not much else to do on rainy days!
I do need to get working on some Easter things because it will be here before we know it.

Today is day # 9 of sharing a retired Stampin Up! stamp set.
Sweet Strawberry and it's coordinating Strawberry Builder Punch are on the chopping block. Just cannot believe they are retiring this wonderful set! It's been very well loved!
It is on page 43 of the current Stampin Up! Annual Catalog and only available while supplies last.





Often times when Stampin Up! introduces us to a new bundle they usually have paper that goes with it. You will most likely see me using the matching DSP because I always associate it with the bundle whether or not it's still available or long retired. 
I guess that is how my brain registers it, so to speak! LOL
So, I pulled out the Berry Blessings DSP that was a SaleABRation offering last year. It is gorgeous! I'm still hoarding an unopened pack of it! LOL

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Strawberry
Ink: Poppy Parade, Garden Green Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Berry Blessings DSP (SAB 21)
Accessories: Strawberry Builder Punch, Circle Layering Framelits, Check & Dots EF, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card is probably one of my favorites!
I love strawberries and eat them almost everyday!
I am anxious for strawberries to come into season locally but I know it'll be awhile yet!
Mmmm Mmmm Good!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOL, my brain works that way too...it's hard to imagine this set with anything but these papers, but I am sure it would be lovely no matter what! I am with you on the rainy week...yuck.

Carol L said...

This is so cheerful and so pretty and I do love that little bit of gingham paper that makes everything work beautifully together! I love those strawberries and can't hardly wait until they start coming into the markets in June! Sweet birthday card, and thanks for the kind words too, much appreciated.