Saturday, April 16, 2022

Retiring Day #18

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

My husband went fishing today with a guy from work so I have the day to myself to hopefully stamp once I get an angel food cake made for Easter and make White Chicken Chili for supper tonight. It's to be a rainy day so i'll make the best of it!

Today is day #18 of sharing a card made with a retiring Stampin Up! stamp set.
The set I used is the Hey Birthday Chick set with coordinating Birthday Chick Dies.
It is on page 65 of the current Stampin Up! Annual Catalog.





Card Details:

Stamps: Hey Birthday Chick
Ink: Night of Navy, Memento Black, Wink of Stella, Stampin Blends- Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Pattern Party DSP
Accessories: Birthday Chick Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched With Whimsy Dies, In Color Jewels, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I am thankful I got to use this set several times in the last year!
It really is a fun one with lots of funny sayings!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


LOL So true!

Thanks for stopping by & have a good day!
~Wendy







2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is such a fun card....these chickens never cease to make me laugh! Hope Shawn gets lots of fish...and you have lots of fun doing all your cooking and baking! I have a wee bit of that to do myself!

Carol L said...

I hope your day was spent doing things you enjoy while your hubby was out fishing. We spent most of the day sitting on the porch enjoying the pleasant weather and so far the rain held off for us! Thanks for the pretty Easter card, and I wish you and your family the best Easter ever! Hugz (looking at today's graphic, I wonder if this is what Butch means when he sarcastically says "you're hot!"???? LOL)