Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Retiring Stamp Day #21

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I think winter made it's return!
We had rain yesterday with snow mixed in and we were lucky to hit 40 degrees!
Much of the same for today, too! 
Our reward will come at the end of the week with sunshine & 70!

I have card #21 to share today using a retiring Stampin Up set.
Positive Thoughts is the set i'm using and it's coordinating Nature's Thought's Dies.




Card Details:

Stamps: Positive Thoughts
Ink: Soft Succulent
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White, Gold Foil Paper, Eden's Garden DSP
Accessories: Nature's Thoughts Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Eden's Garden Gems, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love the Eden's Garden DSP with the Soft Succulent color and pops of Gold Foil in it. 
I kept this card in those same colors. 
I find this color to be soothing which was perfect for this card. 

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is a real beauty Wendy! Those gold butterfly accents along with that pretty ribbon really make this a soft, thoughtful and caring card! The weather has me baffled too! LOL Knowing the warm up is coming later this week is encouraging though! Have a great Tuesday!