Monday, April 18, 2022

Retiring Stamp Day #20

 Hello & Happy Monday, Everyone!

I hope you all had a nice holiday weekend!

Today I have card #20 to share using a Stampin Up! retiring stamp set.
Today I am using the Always In My Heart set and coordinating Floral Heart Dies.
A beautiful set that i've only had a few months and used a time or two...





Card Details:

Stamps: Always In My Heart
Ink: Real Red, Blushing Bride
Cardstock: Real Red, Blushing Bride, Basic White, Sweet Talk DSP
Accessories: Floral Heart Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Red Rhinestones, Red Sheer Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I think this card will go to my dear sweet hubby for our anniversary this year!

*******************************************************
My thought today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy








1 comment:

Carol L said...

I really do like this card! That big red heart with the sentiment inside is just awesome, and the sentiment inside is wonderful too! It's a perfect anniversary card for your hubs! Wishing you a great week ahead and I hope your Easter was a great one too!