Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Cookies & Cream Treat Holder

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a cute little treat holder to share that I whipped up.
I gave one to my card lady last week and she just loved it!
I am going to make some more to give to my customers for their recent orders!



This also uses the Nothing's Better Than Bundle which has been around for a few years and carried over into the new 2022-2023 Stampin Up! Catalog that went live today!

Project Details:

Stamps: Nothing's Better Than
Ink: Tahitian Tide
Cardstock: Tahitian Tide, Basic White, In Color DSP
Accessories: Love You More Than Dies, Classic Label Punch (retired), Corner Rounder Punch (retired), 1/2 Circle Punch (retired), In Color Matte Dots, Tahitian Tide Metallic Ribbon, Velcro Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Who doesn't like a cute little sweet treat?!

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those are super cute Wendy! I love making treat boxes of all kinds and these are too cute with that big word CHOCOLATE on the front! LOL My kind of day for sure :)