Saturday, May 7, 2022

You're Amazing!

 Hello & Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Another very rainy day here in PA!
We've had over 3 inches of rain since 5am Friday morning. It's crazy that it has rained constantly! It sure makes for a dreary day!

I have a quick card to share with you today that just brightens the day!
It uses the retired Create With Friends stamp set that I grabbed on my last order and I dd not have time to add it to my Retiring Series.



The Create With Friends stamp set was a Million Dollar Sales Achiever set that was created by Jennifer Cotton. It is loaded with lots of words to create many different headlines on your cards. I am sad that I snagged it once it retired but I will use it as often as I need it! I thought it would be perfect to use for a Stamp Day w/ Friends invite if and when I get back to having them. I have not had my stamp friends here since the beginning of December and miss them terribly. With Covid flaring up and Gigi's health going downhill, I just stopped. Maybe soon I may surprise the girls with an invite!

Card Details:

Stamps: Create With Friends (retired), Sweet Strawberry (retired)
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP (retired)
Accessories: Strawberry Builder Punch (retired), Tasteful Labels Dies (retired), Iridescent Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is so beautiful and so bright and cheerful, sure to brighten anyone's day! I too am feeling blah most of the time with no stamp meets anymore. With gas prices going through the roof, it won't be long before postal rates also go sky high and that's going to take a big hit with my cardmaking I'm sure. I hate it, but I can only pray for some positive changes in the future. BTW, thanks for the beautiful card - it came yesterday and I just love it! Have a happy Mother's day!