Friday, May 6, 2022

Special Anniversary

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

A very rainy day is on tap for here in south central PA.
I don't plan to do too much today so maybe I will get to my stamp table a bit.

I'm sharing a card that I made for my card lady's recent order.
She requested an anniversary card for her daughter and son in law that have an anniversary at the end of this month.




Card Details:

Stamps: Love & Happiness, Sweet As A Peach (retired)
Ink; Pear Pizzazz, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Pear Pizzazz, You're A Peach DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), White Glittered Ribbon, Glue Dots, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My card lady said she loved every single card I made for her and that makes me happy!

******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great Friday!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is absolutely stunning with those soft blue colors, flowers and patterns! Love those blue pearls too! Wishing you a good day in spite of the sun taking a vacation for a couple. Hopefully it will be back on Sunday for a bit!