Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Hope Your Day Is On Point

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a set of cards to share that I made up for myself using a a tutorial online to create a Stamp A Stack. I fell in love with this one particular design and that was all she wrote!
This set uses the Cactus Cuties stamp set from the 2022 January - June Mini Catalog and long retired Flowering Cactus DSP.





Card Details:

Stamps: Cactus Cuties
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Basic White, Mint Macaron, Flowering Cactus DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Cactus Builder Punch, Eden's Gems, Mint Macaron Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My cactus and the flower pot were both fussy cut since the Cactus Builder Punch doesn't punch out these 2 things. That was quick & painless for me. My hands don't like fussy cutting, at all!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are super cute! My daughter and granddaughter are really into cacti right now....I should get this set!

Carol L said...

These are such fun cards and I love the 2 different pattern papers with those great colors! Enjoy the sunshine today!