Monday, May 2, 2022

Retiring Stamp Day #34

 Hello & Happy Monday, Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
It was a nice day on Saturday....we took Bailee out for a walk then we picked Kelsey up and took a trip down to Hunt Valley, Maryland to do some shopping. I've been on the lookout for some patriotic things to decorate. I found exactly what I was looking for! And Kelsey was looking for a new bed set and found a really pretty one! 
It was almost 10:30 until we got home! Tired but happy!
Sunday...I never got dressed! It was a rainy day and I just decided to stay in my pj's all day!
Shawn got up and went fishing and brought home a few trout to freeze for another day!
All in all it was a good weekend!

So, today is the last day of my Retiring Stamp Day! 
It's day #34 and I used 2 sets for this one!
I used the Love of Leaves stamp set with it's coordinating Stitched Leaves Dies which is on page 115 of the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog plus I used the Birch background stamp that is on page 118 of the same catalog.




I don't think I will ever part with the leaf set....it has been well loved in my stamp room and as far as i'm concerned it will stay well loved! 


Card Details:

Stamps: Love of Leaves, Birch
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Beauty of The Earth DSP
Accessories: Stitched Leaves Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I hope you like my card just as much as I do and I hope in some way I have inspired you to use those stamps whether they are retired or not. I love the older stamps and I love breathing new life into them!

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a fun stamping day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is just gorgeous with that rich blue and green color combination! I'm using all my older stuff now because it just makes no sense to buy new when I have so much not being used! Your shopping trip sounds like fun and I can't wait to see what you'll decorate next! We had wicked thunderstorms that woke me at 4am and when I got up this morning, my kitchen wall clock was on the floor! It felt like the house shook in the storm and apparently it did, or my clock would still be hanging on the wall! Scary stuff! Hoping for a little sunshine today!