Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Happiness Abounds

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

It was quite the stormy day yesterday but thankfully we did not get the severe storms they were calling for! It really cooled down and took the muggy away.
The last couple of days it got a bit muggy so yesterday I spent most of the day downstairs where it was much cooler. While down there I worked on some card kits for my next Stamp Day w/ Friends get together and played with the new Happiness Abounds stamp set. I made this for my card lady's next order...





A gorgeous suite of products and if your a flower kind of person....this one is for you!
This was not on my radar when it first came out. The DSP is what sold me on it.
Another fun feature is that the flowers can be diecut right from the paper! 
My card lady loves anything with flowers so this stamp set will work great for her!

Card Details:

Stamps: Happiness Abounds
Ink: Pool Party, Gorgeous Grape
Cardstock: Pool Party, Gorgeous Grape, Hues of Happiness DSP
Accessories: Blossoming Happiness Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Glossy Dots Assortment, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Such pretty colors in this DSP! I can't wait to play more with it!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I sort of glossed over this bundle too but you're right..the DSP wins you over, it's so pretty! As these cards are...love your layout!

Carol L said...

The flowers in that dsp are just beautiful and I like that diagonal split design. The purple color of the sentiment panel is a great match to those aqua colors! So pretty!