Monday, May 23, 2022

Bridal Shower & Wedding Cards

Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend! 
It was very hot & humid here which was a bit too much, too soon!
My AC ran since Friday afternoon until this morning. We had thunderstorms off & on since Friday and last night it finally brought us a cold front. 

Today I am sharing a few pictures of a bridal shower card & the wedding card that was requested from my card lady for a family relative that was getting married in April. The bridal shower was back in February.

Your going to notice a cheese grater in these shower pictures.
My card lady requested a tag that matched the shower card to attach to the cheese grater. It was a little joke that she shares with the soon to be bride.





A friend helped me out with the champagne glasses diecuts since I did not have anything like that. 

Bridal Shower Card:

Stamps: Forever Fern, Art Gallery (sentiment)
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Gold Foil Paper
Accessories: Double Oval Punch, Unknown Champagne Glasses Diecuts, Glue Dots, Gold Cord, Mossy Meadow Satin Ribbon (retired), Gold Rhinestones, Gold Eyelet, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Here is the wedding card...




Wedding Card Details:

Stamps: Forever Fern, Love & Happiness
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Gold Foil Paper
Accessories: Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder, Gold Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My card lady was so happy with both of these cards because they matched the invitations!
I did not save that picture that was on my phone or I would have shared it with you. 

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute, love the die cut glasses!!

Carol L said...

What a fun wedding combo of card and tag! I love all the dangling grapes to indicate the wine in those fun little glasses! I hope you get a little bike riding in on these cooler days! After having the A/C on all weekend, by Monday evening I was closing all the windows again because it got so chilly! Crazy weather for this time of year!