Thursday, December 29, 2016

Congratulations On Your Engagement

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have a quick card to share that I made for a card order.
My customer needed an engagement card and this is what I made for her.
My photo's aren't the best. The colors are Pink Pirouette and Whisper White.




Engagement Card:

Stamps: Hearts A Flutter, Love & Laughter
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Pink Pirouette
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette 12 x 12 Stack (retired)
Accessories: Hearts A Flutter Framelits, Stitched Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Dies-Lil Inkers, Pink Pirouette Ribbon (retired), Small White Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose

I used Stampin Up's new Stitched Dies for the sentiment panel. They cut so nicely!

*********************************************

My thoughts today.....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a pretty card, and I love the shades of pink with that great sentiment panel and the pretty pink ribbon! I just used this heart die today to make Valentine cards! GMTA! LOL

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card! I'm sure this card was loved by the person you made it for...

Cindy Linthicum said...

Such a pretty card! Hope you are okay. Missing your blog posts for inspiration.