Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Festive Flurries

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Can you believe we are 5 days away from the big day!
I love Christmas but the hype of it all is just nuts anymore!

So, today I have my last Hershey Bar Wrapper of 2016 to show.
I'm sure I will be making more of these for different holidays & such but it's a bit sad that the craft show has closed but happy that all my Hershey Bars have sold and found a new home for Christmas! I hope all the recipients enjoy them as much as I have creating them over the years! 




I have tried feverishly to use up retired/hoarded designer series paper this year! The paper I used on this was called Winter's Frost Specialty DSP from a few years ago. When it hit the Clearance Rack I ended up buying like 6 packs of it! I loved the colors & prints on each sheet so I obviously had NO self control when the price was also knocked down to under $6 a pack! 

Hershey Bar Wrapper:

Stamps: Festive Flurries, Sentiment from Amuse
Ink: Island Indigo, Smoky Slate
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Silver Foil Paper, Winter's Frost Specialty DSP
Accessories: Festive Flurries Framelits, Lg Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Circle Punch, Crimper, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

And lastly I have another Covered Composition Book to share that is in the same colors and all.
Take a look....




Holiday Planner Composition Notebook:

Stamps: Festive Flurries, Papertreyink Sentiment
Ink: Island Indigo, Smoky Slate
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Silver Foil Metallic Dollies, Winter's Frost Specialty DSP
Accessories: SU Snow Burst EF, Festive Flurries Framelits, Lg Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These 2 items have definitely been craft show favorites over the years!

**********************************

My thoughts today....

That's for sure!

Sparkle on my friends!

That's all for today! 
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

oh I love these colors and dsp on these Hershey wrappers! What I like most is that small embossed panel on the notebook with the tiny snowflakes. I still have a piece of white cardstock I'm hoarding that I embossed with your folder at our last L&L get-together where we crafted! LOL I so wish I'd bought that ef then, and even more now! LOL It looks perfect on that little notebook with the notebook and doily! I love this paper too :) Stay warm and have a great Tuesday!

tonilea said...

Every time I try to PIN something from your blog I am told (on Pinterest) that they will not let me pin it. This is frustrating. I thought you might like to check on this so that those of us who find delightful things on your blog can save them to our own boards.
thank you