Saturday, December 17, 2016

Mini Ghiradelli Chocolates

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope everyone is having a nice start to the weekend!
They are calling for yukky weather today then temps jumping to 50 degrees! Crazy!
I will be staying inside to wrap gifts & bake cookies!

A few weeks ago I saw these Mini Ghiradelli chocolate squares at the local grocery store. What caught my eye was the colors of them. They are usually a bit pricey but since they were on sale I decided to get them and make some candy bags up for some of my customers.
This was the finished product....



I used papers & twine from Hobby Lobby on these. My tag is from Hero Arts. The bags are the 2 x 8 cello bags that Stampin Up! carries. I think I went thru 4 packs of 50 bags this season. I loved these Ghiradelli's especially the Christmas colors! They make a really nice gift or stocking stuffer.

***************************************

My thoughts today....


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

I guess I need to get out more often - I had no clue mini Ghirardelli candies existed until I read your post today! LOL These turned out really cute and the candy packs are adorable with the traditional red & green colors!
I hope you're staying warm and cozy indoors today. Have a great weekend!