Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Notebooks Part 3

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today is Christmas Eve! 
I'm ready for the hoopla to be over although I do love the Christmas spirit!
I made a pan of lasanga for our Christmas Eve supper and i'm looking forward to a low key evening with Shawn, the 2 kids and of course my puppies!

Today I have the last of my Christmas Notebooks to share.
I made alot of them this year as my plan was to empty out my drawers, get them decorated and sold. The plan was successful as only 1 notebook came home with me.
Here are the last 4....

This one uses the Snow Place Bundle and Winter's Frost Specialty DSP.



This one uses the Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle and the Candy Cane Lane DSP.



This one uses paper that came from AC Moore. Not sure of the maker. My penguin is from Whipper Snapper.



This last one uses the Santa's Sleigh Bundle and Pinecones & Presents DSP.



I did not get much use out of the Santa's Sleigh bundle this season but I hope to next year! 
I love the tree & the reindeer and the idea's I have seen for the sleigh are awesome!

******************************

My thoughts today...


I'll see you tomorrow!
Merry Christmas, friends!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are all as cute as can be, and how fortunate that only one of these came back home! It will make a perfect companion to keep in the glove compartment when you need to write things down while you're out and about in the car! I'm especially fond of the first one with the aqua colors and adorable penguin. That ribbon is awesome! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!! We're having our lasagna for Christmas dinner! Just finished making the sauce :)