Monday, December 5, 2016

Coffee Cup Carrier

Hello & Happy Monday!

The start of another week! Hope you all had a nice weekend!

Today I am sharing one of the Coffee Cup Carriers I made for Christmas. I made quite a few of these and sent to the craft show. They were a huge hit for Easter & Halloween and i'm finding out now that they were a huge hit for Christmas too! I am working on more as they all sold for the first weekend on the show! This weekend is the last weekend of the craft show. My friend, Pam, who runs the craft show is closing her doors and going into retirement. I have been participating in her craft shows for 14 years and for the most part I have always done well there! While I am sad to see it end...I too am looking forward to having more time to enjoy the holidays! I'm always so rushed and I feel like I can never really enjoy it. Next year will be a whole new ballgame for me but like I told Pam....i'm ready!

So here is one of my Coffee Cup Carriers. I will share more as the month goes on....





Like I have said before, these carriers & cups are fun to make and quite easy too!

Peace, Joy & Love Carrier:

Stamps: Peace This Christmas
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, This Christmas Specialty DSP
Accessories: Impression Obsession Pine Bough Die, Circle & Scallop Circle Nestibilities, Wide Oval Punch, Gold Twine, Gold Beads, Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My cups are filled with yummy Hershey Kisses!

***********************************************

My thoughts today.....


Sure is!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

I just love these cup holders, and I'd probably be making a bunch of them too if I had an outlet to unload them all! Those colors are gorgeous and I love the diagonal striped pattern - it's such a cool look! After 14 years, what will you do with all the spare time you'll have next year? Enjoy these times - because hand-crafted items are so welcome during the holidays!