Monday, December 26, 2016

Wonderous Wreath

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Mine was really nice this year and Santa was especially good to all of us!

My project today is a card I made with the Wonderous Wreath stamp set but instead of a Christmas card, I used it for a birthday card.




Happy Birthday Wreath Card:

Stamps: Wonderous Wreath, Rose Wonder (sentiment)
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Garden Green, Whisper White
Accessories: Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipupose Liquid Glue

I went with colors of the holiday season for this birthday card.
I love it!

*****************************************8

My thoughts today....


That's for sure!

Happy Holidays, my friends!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

This birthday card has a real festive look, and it would be perfect to give someone who celebrates their birthday on Christmas! Love that pretty wreath! So glad Santa was good to you...........I hope your new year treats you just as well :) Happy Monday!

LeAnne said...

So pretty....great idea for a birthday card! We had a nice, but quiet Christmas....Cassidy provided a lot of fun and laughter though! Cleaning up today! And MAYBE some crafting!