Friday, December 9, 2016

Snow Place Hershey Bars

Hello & Happy Friday!

I'm SO glad the weekend is here! 
This week seriously flew by for me....probably because I was extremely busy with orders but I am happy to say that I finished up on Wednesday and yesterday I got everything delivered. I will probably have a few treat things to do yet for my own personal use for Christmas but i'm happy I got everything out to my customers!

Tomorrow is the last day of the Christmas craft show and then I can go pick up whatever is left. 
Today I want to share more of my Hershey Bar Wrappers I made this past week for an order.








I wanted to do something different on this batch and since I did not use my Snow Place Bundle very much this season, I decided to get it out and create some cute candy bars!

Snow Friends Candy Bars:

Stamps: Snow Place, Amuse sentiment (on snowman)
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Early Espresso, Real Red, Island Indigo, SU Pumpkin Pie Marker
Cardstock: Island Indigo,Winter's Frost DSP, Real Red, Candy Cane Lane DSP, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories: Snow Friends Framelits, Circle Punch, Lg Oval & Scallop Oval Punch, Softly Falling EF, Rhinestones, Sm White Pom Poms, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was pleased with these! 
They took awhile to stamp & then cut each individual piece out but in the end they were definitely worth it, don't ya think?

*******************************************

My thoughts today.......

The holidays have now started for me!
I got lots of shopping to do and plenty to wrap!
Oh, and then there are treats to make & cookies to bake!
The joys of the holidays!
Bring it on!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


5 comments:

D'Ann said...

These are super adorable and just make me smile!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, these are adorable! I am pinning these for next year's craft show myself!

Carol L said...

Hershey bars never looked cuter! I love those adorable penguins and the blue color with that great dsp, but the snowmen are cute too! You did good this year, now kick back and have some "me" time to enjoy the holidays :) Have a great weekend!

Trina g said...

These are super super cute! Would you share how you made them! I'm thinking Valentines day!

Trina g said...

These are so cute! Would you share how they were made?