Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Holiday Composition Notebooks

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I am going to share my small composition notebooks that I recovered and decorated for the craft show. These little books are my favorite!




I usually always bring a couple of these home after the craft show but not this year!

I used a variety of papers, stamps & ribbons on these. Most are Stampin Up!

**************************************************

My thoughts today.....


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

You always do such a wonderful job with these little mini composition books! I love the rich colors on these - especially the first one with all the hexagons! I'm not surprised they all sold - what a great stocking stuffer these will make!