Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Coffee Gift Card Holders

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I made a bunch of gift card/money holders for the craft show.
These are for some serious coffee lovers!





Coffee Gift Card Holders:

Stamps: Perfect Blend, Gift for You
Ink: Island Indigo, Garden Green
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Garden Green, Whisper White, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, This Christmas DSP, Winter's Frost DSP
Accessories: Circle Punch, Decorative Dots EF, Gold & Silver Metallic Doilies, Label Bracket Punch, Gold & Silver Cord, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I never made a Coffee Gift Card Holder before but these turned out to be a great seller!
Must be alot of coffee drinkers out there! 

Directions for the Gift Card Holders:

Cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
on 8 1/2 side score at 2 and 6.
Fold on scored lines. 
The end with the 2 inch score gets adhered on the sides to create a pocket. I use Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue or 2 Sided Tape. This is where you place the gift card or money.
The end where it is 2 1/2 inch fold...this should fold down to cover the top of the 2 inch pocket. This is the end that gets decorated.

I got these measurements many years ago from a challenge on Splitcoaststampers.
Here is the template I use except it says to use brads on the ends that get adhered....I don't use them....I just use a good adhesive.


Have fun!


************************************************************

My thoughts today....



Yeppers!

 That is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Judith said...

Love the gift card holders. Is there a chance you could post the directions? Or I would be happy with an email. Thanks. Judy

Carol L said...

There is no end to your crafty creations! I love the gift card enclosures - especially that fun tag! That's also a great use for those fun silver and gold doilies behind the coffee cups! My hubs is a huge coffee drinker and he should own stock in WaWa with all the coffee he drinks there! Hah! Happy Tuesday :)