Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Holiday Composition Notebooks Part 2

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Busy day here today with doctor appointments and such so I will get right to my Christmas notebooks!

I took these small composition notebooks that I got at the Dollar Tree & Walmart and covered them with SU papers. These next 3 are done with the Warmth & Cheer DSP and the stamp set is Wrapped in Warmth.




This one is done with paper found at Hobby Lobby last year. I added a Papertreyink sentiment & ribbon to finish it.


This one is done with the Candy Cane Lane DSP which was a huge hit this year!
I used 1 whole pack for my crafts and now i'm hoarding my 2nd package! 
The stamp set is Candy Cane Lane.


And lastly, this one is done with Trim the Tree DSP that is retired and of course I have 3 packs of it that i'm slowly making my way thru! LOL My poinsettia is made from the Festive Flower Builder Punch and Reason for the Season stamp set. The sentiment is from Papertreyink. 


I honestly don't think I could pick a favorite as I loved them all!!
This year they all went to new homes for Christmas!

Which one is your favorite?

**********************************

My thoughts today.....




Today is officially the first day of winter although it's been feeling like winter off & on since before Thanksgiving. Definitely not a my favorite time of year but I know there are alot of people who love the winter weather. I'll stick to my sunny & 70's! 
I wonder how many days till spring?

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Each is prettier than the next. There will be lots of people enjoying your work this season! As this last week is winding down I need these last 4 days to turn into 8. So much to do! Sending a warm hug.

Carol L said...

Gosh these are all so cute, but my favorite is the one with the big red flower again. I just love those blooms! Well done on all of them!! Enjoy the warm winter weather for the next few days LOL