Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Gingerbread NOTES

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I am sharing another composition book that I recovered and sent to the craft show.
Stampin Up came out with the Cookie Cutter line this year. I absolutely loved the Halloween & Christmas sets and especially used the heck out of the Gingerbread from the Christmas set!

I love all things Gingerbread! Oh and this notebook!




Isn't that little gingerbread guy adorable!
I really love him and will keep him in my collection for a long time!

Gingerbread Composition Book:

Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas, Papertreyink (sentiment)
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Real Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Since I knew this year was going to be the last time with doing craft shows I decided to try and use up what was in my stash. I had maybe 6 of these large composition books in a drawer. They are fun to decorate but they also use up alot of supplies.

******************************************

My thoughts today....


We have had our from porch all decorated since Black Friday and for about a week straight we kept forgetting to turn them on in the evening. We've just been so busy and kept forgetting. I think it might be time to invest in a timer! 

Well, that is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You are rockin around the Christmas tree, my friend! Another great giftie item! I just need a spark.

Carol L said...

I really like this Christmas DSP too and it does make some pretty covers for your notebooks! I like that punched gingerbread too, and this covered composition book will really come in handy for some lucky person! Stay warm and enjoy the evening :)

Anonymous said...

Love the composition note idea. Have never made any but I am always looking for neat gifts to give to my lady friends that I have lunch with. Thanks for sharing.
Maureen Wheatley

LeAnne said...

Good for you, using up your stash! I am trying to do that too! I am finding things that I forgot I had! This is adorable! Hope you sell them all!