Friday, December 2, 2016

Celebrate the Wonder

Hello & Happy Friday!

So happy the weekend is here but it's not going to make much of a difference as I am swamped with work that I really would like to wrap up by Wednesday next week. Once that's all done I can get my Christmas cards addressed and sent on their merry way so that I can concentrate on finishing up my shopping! 'Tis the season, right?

Today I have a cute penguin card to share that I made with that adorable Whipper Snapper guy. He's so much fun to color and then I add Clear Wink of Stella to the white of his hat for some sparkle. This guy has been in my stamp collection for along time and he's very loved!




I used my funky tilted panel on this card along with some retired Winter's Frost DSP.

Celebrate the Wonder Card:

Stamps: Whipper Snapper, Penny Black sentiment
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers, Island Indigo
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Winter's Frost DSP
Accessories: Circle Punch, Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Island Indigo Ribbon, Clear Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made a pack of these and sent them to the craft show.
People love the penguin cards!

***************************************************

My thoughts of this Friday.....


 Are you on the Naughty List?


Well, that's all for me today!
Gotta crack the whip!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful weekend!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

He is ADORABLE, and I love him on the snowflake paper! SO sweet...love that tilted panel too! Hope you get all your work done...it's too windy to go outside anyway! Enjoy your day!

JD/ Jill said...

Sweet Image! You made a really nice Christmas card with it!

Carol L said...

I can see why this little guy is a favorite of yours - he's rollypolly cute! I really like the tilted panel and great papers too. Fun card! Here's wishing you a day filled with doing fun things and good luck getting everything done!