Sunday, December 4, 2016

Christmas Pines

Hello & Happy Sunday!

It's a rough morning here! LOL No, we did not celebrate with partying or anything!
We stayed up late last night and watched the Penn State game then the news that came on afterwards. It was 1 am when we finally crawled in bed this morning and that's pretty late for us anymore!
 I'm struggling a bit to get awake this morning but i'm sure a few cups of coffee will get me moving then! I wished I could have slept in longer today but the doggies were bugging to go out and eat breakfast. A nap might be in order this afternoon! LOL

Today I am sharing a covered spiral bound notebook I whipped up for the craft show.
I recently got the Christmas Pines bundle and used it on here. I love this set but have not gotten much of a chance to really use it. I'd like to use it for more cards.....eventually! 
Take a lookie.....



My saying comes from a Papertreyink stamp set. I used the Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Dies for my panels. Those dies are wonderful and cut SO nicely!

Christmas Pines Notebook:

Stamps: Papertreyink sentiment
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, This Christmas Specialty DSP
Accessories: Christmas Pines Thinlits, Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Dies, Gold Gems, Gold/Vanilla Thick Twine, Glue Dots, T
Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 2 Sided Tape

**********************************************************

My thoughts today......


Wouldn't this image make a pretty Christmas card?!
I love the detail on the mittens and the Warm & Fussy sentiment! The chalkboard technique is a big thing even in the card making world!

Well, that is all for me today!
I need to get more coffee pumped in me so I can get the creative juices flowing and get to work!
It seems like the more I am checking off my crafting list, the more things are being added. I hope this craziness will end...SOON!

Thanks for stopping by today & have a warm & cozy Sunday!
I'll see you tomorrow!
~Wendy

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

Oh my, I am in love with your note book! It's so very pretty and what a great layout & job you did! I hope you are having a good day. Coffee always helps! :) Thanks once again for your inspiration!