Thursday, December 22, 2016

Holiday Sweets

Hello & Happy Thursday!

We are now 3 days till Christmas!
Are you ready?

I can now say that I am!
The gifts have all arrived and been wrapped, the cookies have been baked and all my Christmas cards have been sent!

So to wrap things up today I am sharing the last of my sweet treats.

First up is a design I have to give full credit to my dear friend, Vicki Burdick. She sent me a package of goodies and these were included. She made these for her OnStage swap for Kansas City in early November. I thought they were adorable and of course I had to case & copy them!





She used the Mini Treat Bag Framelits to make them.
Each one holds a small Hershey Bar.
Thank you for sharing, Vicki! My customers loved them!

Next I whipped up these treat bags using York Peppermint Patties.
The stamp is from an old Hero Arts set and my holly leaves are a Jolee's Sticker.
I also used the Pretzel Bags from Wilton because they are a bit wider than Stampin Up's 2 x 8 Cello Bags.



Last up is the M&M Sticks!
People just love these and I have to agree! 
They make a nice little treat and who doesn't chocolate!



I used the Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle on these as well as the 1 x 8 retired Cello Bags. 
And if you know me, you know I love my Gingerbreadmen so I had to use him this year!
These have all gone to a new home for Christmas as they do make a nice little gift or stocking stuffer!!

************************************

My thoughts today.......


Haha! 
The holidays are known for doing that!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

You are so diligent with making these treat holders, and each one is special and so cute! I love the dsp that reminds me of nordic sweaters - they're so wintry and cute. Love those little peppermint patties with the glittered holly springs- too cute and yum! I can SO relate to your little thought for today too! LOL

D'Ann said...

The bags you cased from Vicky are super adorable! The cookie cutter stamps have got to be my favorite this year and I love everything you create. :)