Sunday, December 18, 2016

Merry Wishes Gingerbread Men

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your enjoying the weekend! 1 week till Christmas!!
 I'm sure the Christmas rush is on now! 
Have you finished up your shopping?
I have but am still waiting on a couple things to be delivered but in the meantime I have plenty to get wrapped!

Speaking of wrapping.....today I have a cute Christmas treat that I found on Pinterest that I cased.
I used those Gold Foil Chocolate Coins that I have used before at St Patrick's Day.

Take a look...



Aren't these just the cutest things!!! I fell in love with them instantly and had to make some! Luckily, I found the Gold Foil Chocolate Coins in bulk at my local Giant grocery store and made quite a few packs of these! Quick, fun & easy and of course I love those adorable Gingers!

Gold Foil Chocolate Coin Treats:

Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas, Oh What Fun
Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, 1 1/2 Circle Punch, 2 x 8 Cello Bags, Candy Cane Lane Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Mono Adhesive

I love these probably because I am a sucker for Gingerbread men! 

********************************


How true!

That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a really great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I don't think I've ever seen the gold chocolate coins decorated for Christmas before, but these turned out so cute! They're sure to delight the person who finds them in their stockings :)
Have a great Sunday and enjoy the warm-up!

LeAnne said...

These are so cute! I will have to pin this for future reference! The packaging is just adorable! Have a good Sunday---my daughter is going to see the Ravens play today...she's a fan, boyfriend likes the Eagles! SHould be interesting....and wet!

D'Ann said...

So cute, Wendy! I love gingerbread men but have yet to use the stamp in the set you used here :) I am going to try to do some crafting using that stamp today after some early shopping. :) I'm not done with shopping!