Saturday, December 3, 2016

Happy Birthday, Ryan!

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today we celebrate my son's 30th birthday!

He was born with Cerebral Palsy and is wheelchair bound since his back fusion surgery in 2010. We always make his birthday a big deal around here. Tonight we are having his favorite thing....steamed crab legs! I will also get him a small birthday cake too! 

As part of his birthday celebration, this is the card I made for him.
He is a HUGE fan of the Dallas Cowboys and this year they have made a comeback with a perfect winning streak! I guess since they have a new quarterback that makes a huge difference!
I made his card in the colors of the Dallas Cowboys.....




This card was somewhat of a case from a card I seen on Pinterest made by Christine Miller. I love the design and kept that but changed up the star and my sentiment. I was looking for something quick & easy since I am swamped with work right now and I hate to say no to a customer.

Let's Celebrate Card:

Stamps: Sumthin Sumthin (retired), Sunburst Sayings
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Night of Navy, Brushed Silver, Whisper White
Accessories: Lucky Stars EF, Swirly Bird Thinlits, Star Framelits, Stitched Oval Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Happy 30th Birthday, Ryan!!!


*******************************************

My thoughts today.....



I'm headed out to grab some groceries then craft a bit this afternoon since I still have alot to work on. Then this evening we will celebrate Ryan's birthday!
Woohoo! Going to be a nice day! 
Hope your day is nice too!

Thanks for stopping by!
I'll see you tomorrow!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! Sorry I'm a day late - my blogger feed notice comes a day late for some reason. I LOVE this card with all the stars and Dallas Cowboy colors. I'm especially loving how the top point of the star is inserted into the swirly die cut what a great look! I hope his birthday was a special one for all of you :)