Monday, December 19, 2016

Merry Christmas Card

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

Today I have another Christmas card to show you!
This one was pretty easy with using a piece of retired Season of Cheer DSP from last year.
Take a look....



My sentiment comes from PSX and I cut the oval panel out with Stampin Up's new Stitched Dies! If you missed out on getting them not to worry...they will be back! They cut so nicely and you'll surely want them for your collection! 
To finish off my card I added a piece of Cherry Cobbler Twine that I tied in a bow. 
Simple, easy and very mail friendly!


Merry Christmas Card:

Stamps: PSX
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Season of Cheer DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Dies (ovals), Cherry Cobbler Twine, Tombow Mono Adhesive


Hopefully now things will start calming down!
Got the baking done and some of the gift wrapping done.
Today is it time to get the house cleaned and catch up on laundry.

How are your preparations coming along for Christmas?

**************************************************************

My thoughts today.....


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Wow Wendy, that is some gorgeous dsp!! I somehow missed that one, but it makes for one fabulous Christmas card! I like that stitched oval die too, and I'm glad to hear they're coming back :) You're way ahead of the game in Christmas preparation, so congrats! You've earned some time to put up your feet and have a bon-bon! LOL Have a great week ahead :)

D'Ann said...

What a lovely card! Simple yet stunning! I have that dsp and am "saving" it! Love the stitched dies as well. I find they are so easy to use. Take care, Wendy!