Thursday, December 1, 2016

Hershey Bars for Christmas

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Happy December 1st, too!

Too kick off the month of December I am starting out with something sweet....a Hershey Bar Wrapper!
I have been making these holders for years and to this day they are still one of my best sellers!
This year I used my beloved Gingerbread from the Christmas Cookie Cutter set.



I've made several of these this year and already sold a bunch with a large order for more. This one with the gingerbread on is probably my most favorite! Most know my kitchen is decorated with gingerbreads all year long! However, i'm not a fan of gingerbread itself but love all decorations gingerbread! LOL

Gingerbread Hershey Bar:

Stamps: Christmas Cookie Cutter, Candy Cane Lane
Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Fiskers Crimper, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Isn't he cute?
I have lots more to share with you during the month of December so be sure to stop back!

*************************************************
My thoughts today......


 Love & Cookies......these 2 go hand in hand!

Has anyone baked any cookies for Christmas yet?
I still have alot of crafting on my agenda so I won't get to baking any cookies atleast for another 2 weeks! I will probably just make the usual, Chocolate Chip Cookies & Snickerdoodles! YUM!

That's all for today!
Headed to my stamp table again as I have a bunch of orders to work on!
Busy, busy, busy!
Yep, 'tis the season!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

I Love these and the ones you showed yesterday on facebook, can you send me the measurements?

Trina g said...

Absolutely adorable! Can you share the dimensions?

D'Ann said...

These are so cute! I love them so much I'll be making them again this year. Thanks for sharing!

Carol L said...

What a clever idea and they look so easy to make! You definitely have the edge for Christmas treat holders with all you make every year! Fabulous! Hmmmm.....for some strange reason I'm craving chocolate now??