Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Notebooks Part 2

Hello & Happy Friday!

2 days till Christmas!

Today I have more of my covered notebooks to show.
I used a variety of stamps, papers, ribbon & embellishments on these.
Too many too list! 




















These have always been a terrific seller at my craft shows over the years.
Depending on size and the price I paid for them, I usually sell them from $3 on up and they all come with a Pentel RSVP Pen which has the barrel that I slip a piece of matching dsp in.

Lately though, I have had a hard time finding the spiral bound notebooks and this is probably one of my most asked for items for Christmas.

*********************************************

My thoughts today....


Has anyone ever watched Disney's A Christmas Carol movie?
 I thought it was such a great movie!
It really shows the meaning of Christmas.

That is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!

~Wendy


1 comment:

LeAnne said...

These are AWESOME! I just love the snowman paper....so cute! Have a wonderful holiday!♥